Jobs at ESSMA
Join us for the next step in your career!
Is content creation always on your mind? Are you interested in sports and stadium management? And do you feel at home in a small team with a large, European reach? Then ESSMA could be your match!
Your role on the team
In collaboration with the communications managers, you will deliver relevant content for the ESSMA-community. You create, edit and publish content pieces, ranging from a social media-message to a full report, whilst keeping a close eye on their performance.
Your main responsibilities:
- You monitor and drive traffic to the website and knowledge platform. In addition, you measure results and progress
- You execute the content calendar and bring new ideas to the table
- Trends and other news are being converted into attractive visuals
- Find inspiring stories in our community and bring them to the right platform
- Supporting the ESSMA online and offline events any way that you can
Who are you?
- Minimum Batchelor degree in marketing or communications
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of French. Knowledge of any other European language is a plus
- Skilled in Photoshop and/or Indesign
- Creative and flexible self-starter, who likes to work autonomously
- Digital savvy, with good knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- You like to travel and meet our members across Europe occasionally.
- Knowledge in video creation and editing is a plus
- A highly energetic and positive personality
Are you looking for an internship?
If you are looking to take your first steps in the stadium industry, there is no better location to do your internship than with ESSMA! Both from a communications as event management perspective, we always have interesting opportunities!