How to maximize your duty of care in the new normal - proactively ?
How to integrate the new hygienic measure with fan experience? How can operations improve the process? Our Stadium Partner 24/7 Software has some insights on the topic worth sharing:
Extract from video:
Question: What can I do now to prepare our organization in the tool for re-welcoming fans to the stadium?
Answer: “Here’s what you can do now to prepare for re-welcoming and after.”
- Notify your full-time, part-time, and temporary employees with real-time updates of what’s occurring on your property – from COVID-19 cases to scheduling to critical protocol changes.
- Maintain your incident management effectiveness by tracking all incidents that occur, especially as vendors and employees continue their on-property duties.
- Track incidents that occur from anywhere, with limited employees on the property and others working from home. Your software keeps the operation agile.
- Prepare your property for its reopening by tracking and documenting any incidents that occur during the final push to business as usual.
- Use the CMMS web form to track all vendor-related requests and work.
- Have a record of when & where vendors perform work on your property and what they’ve completed.
- Automatically notify need-to-know personnel for follow-up sanitation protocols (e.g., Dispatch Housekeeping to sanitize the associated work location).
- Conduct daily and weekly inspections to ensure adequately sanitized locations and equipment
- Do you need to fail an inspection? Automatically notify the necessary employees.
- Failed inspections can result in a work order being sent to and created in the CMMS for prompt resolution.
- Schedule and conduct routine security tours to ensure the safety of employees and security throughout your property.
- Create daily cleanliness and sanitation tasks to be completed on time. Track their status with ease.
- Use your communicator app to update tasks to Completed in real time
- Manage a log of where people are on your property ant what they are doing
- Reduce risk by keeping a log that timestamps everything occurring on your property. Ensure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Track all activities that support and lead up to your reopening date.