Industry update: a new ticketing provider for the Pro League and issues with pyrotechnics
Catch up on the latest news from the stadium industry!
Safety & Security
- ESSMA partner Dallmeier will organise a webinar on 26 April at 4:30 PM about the new DOMERA® series. The advantages are the high-quality image and the minimum of time required for configuration and readjustment. You can register here.
- In France, the match between Saint-Etienne and Monaco was interrupted by fireworks in the Stade Geoffroy Guichard. There was a break of almost half an hour before the match could resume.
- Discover here what Mr. Ken Scott - Head of Inspectorate at the SGSA – had to say about the use of pyrotechnics during our ESSMA Safety & Security Workshop in Munich.
Operations & Ticketing
- The Polish company Roboticket, an ESSMA-corporate partner, will be the ticket provider for the Belgian football clubs for at least the next three seasons. Thanks to its user-friendly interface, fans will be able to buy tickets and other products such as F&B payment cards on their smartphone.
Development & Construction
- West Ham United is planning a small increase in the capacity of London Stadium to 62,500 seats. The redevelopments will bring the upper and lower tiers closer together and more fans nearer to the pitch.
© West Ham United
- After years of investigating its options, Feyenoord Rotterdam has decided to stay in De Kuip instead of building a new stadium. The past months, research was done to assess the feasibility of a new stadium and the conclusion is that at the moment it’s not possible.
Discover more here: