The SoccerIn Global Convention 2017 will take place 19-21 July in Shanghai, China. During this annual gathering, participants will exchange opinions and network on topics including Big Data, Sports Medicine, E-Sports, Stadia construction and more.
Guillaume Neveux, Business Development Manager - EMEA of EVS, will give a keynote presentation about ‘the Future of stadia’ and will take part in the panelist about ‘the Future of Football Broadcasting and Marketing’.
Stadium Partner EVS Broadcast Equipment is a leader in the design of hardware and software for the production and playout of sport, news and TV programs in both live and near live environments. Their innovative Live Slow Motion system revolutionized live broadcasting and their technology is now widely used in nonlinear editing and High Definition Television across the television broadcast market worldwide.
Keynote: the Future of stadia
The focus of this keynote will be on fan experience in stadia with video as a key element. Topics discussed will be solutions for game day entertainment, who the new connected fan is and how to create connected content.
Panelist: The Future of Football Broadcasting and Marketing
Neveux will be the moderator of this panellist together with Sergi Torrents, Country Manager Greater China, LaLiga; Harry Wang, Associated General Manager, Charm Sports; and Tobia Kronenwett, Head of Business Development, sonoVTS.
With topics including:
- How broadcasters provide seamless, coherent and personalized viewing experiences to fans in the digital broadcast era?
- How to enhance fan engagement and grow global fan base through multiple channels including social media?
- How new technologies like VR/AR change broadcast industry and ways of viewing
- What’s the impact of a football league’s international marketing strategy, including the centralization of TV rights.
- Future of sports marketing: play locally, think globally, drive loyalty.