ESSMA offers a partnership to commercial organisations with a relevant connection to the stadium industry.
- Branding within network of industry professionals
- Access to publications
- Ask ESSMA – service
- Connections to decision-makers and other relevant stakeholders in the industry
- 2 tickets to the annual flagship ESSMA Summit
- Possibility to upgrade your package with sponsoring of exclusive workshops & stadium tours
- Partner profile on high-traffic ESSMA website
"Since joining in 2014, ESSMA has added value to our company and we believe we have added value to its members. The organization is going from strength to strength and it is great to be a part of. In our industry, we have seen examples in the UK where the governing body chooses various commercial opportunities alienating the majority of its members and I believe ESSMA is doing the opposite to this (which is great to see!)"
Director of operations, Terraplas
- Possibility to sponsor exclusive workshops & stadium tours related to your field of interest
- Upgrade your brand awareness in the community with tailor-made packages for the annual flagship Summit
- Share your knowledge & expertise in one of our relevant reports
- Familiarise our members with your brand with one of our custom video packages
"The foundations of a beneficial sponsorship lie in time and effort. Patience brings prosperity, together we unite the stadium industry."
Commercial Partnership Manager
Our services include:
Get featured in our publications
In every publication, ESSMA strives to bring relevant case-related stories to her audience. If possible, links with our stadium or corporate partners are integrated in relevant locations only
Attend the ESSMA Summit
The ESSMA Summit is the annual highlight of our programme and includes top speakers, two days of interesting seminar sessions and lots of networking opportunities. No other conference in Europe gathers this line-up of speakers and participants.
Get in touch with us
Other reasons to join ESSMA
Our members include
Join the ESSMA Community