At the helm of the Energy Transition, we at Tractebel provide a full range of services throughout the life cycle of our clients' projects. As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, it's our mission to actively shape the world of tomorrow. With about 4,400 experts and offices in 33 countries, we are able to offer our customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water, building and infrastructure. Our broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America, allowing us to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges (sustainability, reliability and safety) with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are.
What is our added value to ESSMA?
We are a multidisciplinary engineering company with experience in large international projects. Our wide range of competences, experiences and expertise in the energy sector can be shared and provide an approach in developing ideas and projects. As part of the group ENGIE we also have access to a lot of services and expertise in construction and maintenance of infrastructure. Our approach is the understanding of the key elements for the operation of a stadium, developing services from the pre-design to the operation and maintenance of the stadium. The goal is to develop a long term relationship with ESSMA members and provide technical design focus on the fans experience and increasing the stadium revenues.
Products & services
- Engineering study
Structural, mechanical, electrical, road infrastructure, mobility, water and waste
- Sustainable building design
(LEED, BREEAM, HQE, GSAS)
- Environmental Impact Assessment
Fire & Safety engineering, crowd modelling
- Redevelopment Operation of the Mineirão Stadium, Brazil
- Concept Square Stadium, Middle-East (Qatar, United Arab Emirates, ...)
- Environmental Impact Study – Eurostadium, Brussels ; AFAS Stadium, KV Mechelen (Belgium)
- Fire Safety Study – Ghelamco Arena, KAA Gent ; AFAS Stadium, KV Mechelen ; Cristal Arena, KRC Genk (Belgium)
- Structural value engineering of Stade des Lumières, Lyon (France)
- Review of the roof structural design of Stadium Allianz Riviera, Nice (France)
- Masterplan CAN 21 (Coupe Africaine Nationale), Abidjan (Ivory Coast)