Atelier Tom Sheehan & Partenaires endeavours to design projects adding our 15 years of experience to develop sites and buildings that relate both their users and their environment. Characterised by their simplicity and appropriateness, we work to create solutions that assure high performance, recognisable design and durability.
Founded by Tom Sheehan, Designer of the Stade de France and co-author of the D2 Tower at La Défense, Salah-Eddine Saïdoune and Christian Bonnaud, the Atelier believes in tailored architectural design that exceeds expectations, sustainable building technologies that have proven their effectiveness and simple solutions that guarantee durability.
What is our added value to ESSMA?
Vast experience in sports stadia and arenas for both new built and renovation buildings + worldwide experience.
Products & services
- Architectural and masterplanning services
Sport and non-sport
- Parc des Princes Refurbishment, Paris, France
- Baraki Stadium, Algiers, Algeria
- Oran Stadium, Oran, Algeria
- Health & Wellnes Facilities, Doha, Qatar
- Ben Aknoun Arena, Algiers, Algeria
- Palais des Sports, Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
- Paris Bercy Arena Refurbishment, Paris, France
- Moscow racecourse, Moscow, Russia
- Sonera (Finnair) Stadium, Helsinki, Finland (Tom Sheehan)