The Stade Olympique Yves-du-Manoir - stadium in Colombes, near Paris, France (also known as the Stade Olympique de Colombes, or simply Colombes to the locals). Named in memory of French rugby player Yves du Manoir in 1928, it was the main stadium for the 1924 Summer Olympics and had a capacity of 45,000 at the time. During the 1924 games, it hosted the athletics, some of the cycling, some of the horse riding, gymnastics, tennis, some of the football, rugby, and two of the modern pentathlon events (running, fencing). It was later expanded to a capacity of over 60,000.
French professional football team RC Paris used Colombes as their home ground until 1985 or so, then moved on to other stadia before coming back in the 2000s.
Racing Metro 92 rugby club have never left. They originally planned to redevelop Yves-du-Manoir into a 15,000-seat stadium to be shared with RCP football club, but have since decided to build a completely new stadium, tentatively known as Arena 92, in nearby Nanterre. It remains to be seen whether the RCP football club will move as well.
Colombes hosted a number of French Cup finals and home games of the French national football and rugby union teams into the 1970s.
The national rugby union team played its last game at Colombes in 1972, and the national football team last played there in 1975.