Hidegkuti Nándor Stadium

Short history

The magyar Testgyakorlók Köre Budapest club was founded on the 16th of November, 1888. The former stadium of the club, named after the legendary player of the „Golden Team”, Hidegkuti Nándor was built in 1912. The club, wich had significant achievements, intents to play it’s championship and cup matches in a modern facility worthy of it’s standing. For this reason the old stadium was demolished in 2015 and in it’s place a new one will be built by 2016. The new home of the MTK football club will be smaller, it is going to have a capacity of 5322 seats. The designer of the new stadium was selected through an international design competition. 

Gallery