Dijon Football Côte d’Or

Short history

The Stade Gaston-Gérard opened on the 19th of May 1934 as Parc des Sports and could at that time hold about 10 000 spectators. The stadium got renamed in 1969 in honour of former deputy mayor of Dijon and French minister of tourism Gaston Gérard. Over the years the stadium underwent several minor changes and refurbishments. In 2007, Dijon presented plans to completely redevelop Stade Gaston-Gérard into a modern 22 000 all-seater arena, with works to be performed in several stages.

Gallery