ARENA is the only Architecture, Consulting and Project Management office, specialized in Arenas and Stadiums in Brazil. Its wide expertise among all the sports industry sector and multidisciplinary approach allows offering Architecture solutions totally integrated to Operational Efficiency and Economic Feasibility.
The Arena was the company selected and hired by LOC FWC 2014 as its technical Engineer & Architecture Department , responsible for the construction management and for ensuring FIFA requirements compliance in all 12 Arenas of the World Cup in Brazil. ARENA also acted as the LOC Russia 2018 consultancy and doing Design Review for the Stadiums for Qatar 2022 for FIFA directly.
Recently, ARENA has leaded the Delivery Partner Consortium that acted as the Project and Construction Manager for the whole overlay in 40 venues for the Rio Olympic and Paralympic Games.
His Facilities Management and Operation area was responsible for Maintenance & Engineering management of the 12 Arenas during the World Cup. Recently, also leaded the Operation of the Olympic Stadium during the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
ARENA has currently in its portfolio more than 20 projects and consultancies for the development of Arenas in Brazil and abroad.
What is our added value to ESSMA?
- Provide an "out of the box' approach based on Souh America experiences of doing stadium business.
- Big overlay experience, bringing an event approach to existing stadiums in order to host big events
- Bring a holistic approach (360o) to the stadium development, making the investment feasible with other revenues (linked to real estate in most cases)
Products & Services
- Architecture & Project Management: Design, Consulting, Coordination
- Facilities Management & Stadium Operation: Commercial Management, Suppliers and Contracts Coordination
- Feasibility Studies & Capital Management: Economic Models, Capital Development, Fund management, Fund raising