Dallmeier is one of the leading manufacturers of video security solutions for stadiums of all sizes. More than 150 stadiums all over the world decided for Dallmeier so far, including:
- Nearly 50 % of all 1. and 2. Bundesliga clubs
- 70 % of all Premier League Clubs
- 75 % of all stadiums of the 2018 FIFA World Cup
Dallmeier develops and manufactures its CCTV camera and recording systems as well as all major software components at its headquarters in Regensburg, Germany. Dallmeier was founded more than 35 years ago and 450 employees worldwide.
With this vast experience, Dallmeier meets the specific demands of the stadium industry and provides maximum security and return on investment for its customers.
What is our added value to ESSMA?
Stadium operators using Dallmeier solutions require only a fraction of the number of camera systems needed within conventional solutions. This reduces the cost for planning, implementation, infrastructure and operations many times over and increases the efficiency of the operators – and therefore increases the safety and security in the stadium.
In addition to video technology, Dallmeier offers an open and comprehensive software platform: HEMISPHERE®. Customers benefit from various application modules – from digital incident files to integrating third-party solutions (e.g., access control or fire detection systems). AI-based analysis systems complete the company’s portfolio.
Video on how to plan video surveillance projects in 3D
Products & Services
- Panomera®: The patented Panomera® surveillance cameras combine up to eight objectives and sensors with different focal length to one high-resolution image. With just one Panomera® camera, stadium operators can cover up to 2.000 seats in court-proof quality. Thus, operators can zoom into as many detail areas as they want – while the overall image still being recorded.
- Single Sensor Cameras: Dallmeier single sensor cameras are characterised by the highest image quality and a high dynamic range. The result: These cameras offer the highest colour fidelity and richness of detail, while the bit rate still remains low – undeniably major benefits for the use in a professional and reliable video security system.
- Recording: Since Dallmeier invented the world's first video sensor with digital image memory in 1992, its recording solutions have been leading the industry. The Dallmeier recording technology around the SMAVIA Recording Server Software offers the right solution for every application.
- Software Platform: Dallmeier HEMISPHERE® is an open, modular software platform for security and business. It enables stadium operators to manage all of their security and building automation systems, like access control, intrusion detection, fire alarm systems, point of sales.
- Video Analytics: From camera-based VCA analysis with AI support to the HEMISPHERE® SEDOR® AI offerings: Dallmeier solutions provide the right answer for a wide range of customer requirements. From "assistance systems" in perimeter protection to the reduction of false alarms to applications such as object classification or people counting to intelligent data capture in complex situations with customised neural networks and analytics engines.