ESSMA's Stadium Development Report Issue 2 2019 is out
The second 2019 issue of ESSMA’s Stadium Development Report provides information on the stadium projects of Real Sociedad, Levante UD, FC Empoli, FC Venezia and Luton Town FC. In addition, there are insights and updates on the training facilities of FC Groningen and US Sassuolo.
Download ESSMA's Stadium Development Report
Stadium development and training centre projects highlighted including:
- Renovation and innovation at Real Sociedad’s Estadio Anoeta
- Levante UD’s plans to (re)develop its training centre and stadium
- Groningen’s multifunctional TopSportZorgCentrum
- FC Empoli’s plans for renovation of the Carlo Castellani Stadium
- Luton Town’s “Newland’s Park” project, including a new stadium at Power Court
- Venezia FC’s plans for a new stadium
- US Sassuolo’s new Mapei training centre
Furthermore, the Stadium Development Report includes some preliminary insights on ESSMA's mobility survey regarding parking spaces, public transport and the main challenges Stadium Managers are facing.
Access the Stadium Development Report on the ESSMA Knowledge Platform