ESSMA welcomes SCAU as new Corporate Partner
ESSMA is pleased to announce SCAU as newest Corporate Partner. SCAU is an architecture firm, based in Paris, with experience in the design and construction of stadiums.
“SCAU wants to offer its extensive experience in the design and construction of European and World Cup stadiums to the ESSMA community.”
Matthieu Vaslier, Sports Director SCAU
They work in numerous fields from cultural facilities, stadiums, hospitals, universities, accommodation, hotels, offices, commercial premises, infrastructure and urban planning to design and interior decoration. SCAU favours transversal exchanges thanks to its numerous architects, engineers and graphic designers, with multiple skills and of different nationalities. Furthermore, their environmental approach is founded on the analysis of all the aspects of a context to be able to make decisions and often stems from simple, long-established techniques.
Projects SCAU has been involved with:
- Vélodrome Stadium, Marseille (2014)
- Shanghai Stadium, China (2016)
- Océane Stadium, Le Havre (2012)
- Hainaut Stadium, Valenciennes (2011)
- Casablanca Stadium, Morocco (2010)
- Ataturk Olympic Stadium, Istanbul (2003)
- Suwon Stadium, Korea (2002)
- Stade de France, Paris (1998)