Industry update: more on development, COVID-19 and fan engagement
Construction & Development
- Liverpool FC officially opened its new 9.200m² AXA training center. The training center includes a combined first team and U23s facility, three full-size pitches, goalkeeping and warm-up areas, a gym, rehabilitation suits, offices, etc.
Fan Experience & Hospitality
- Fans of CD Leganés who purchase a combo of face mask + VIP Experience will be able to show their support/faces on the LED boards next to the pitch.
- The d&b Fanblock - powered by Autograph Stadium Sound technology of ESSMA Corporate Partner d&b Audio, combines technical and theatrical expertise to supply the emotionally charged atmosphere of a full stadium, arena or sports center during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Safety & Security
- FC Utrecht is going to work together with ESSMA Corporate Partner Safesight to safely organise matches.
"The Safesight platform helps us to fully and timely inform all parties involved, to easily register incidents and deviations and to keep a good overview of which tasks and checks still require our attention."
Stef van der Weide - Manager Safety & Operations at FC Utrecht
- ECA launched its annual 2019/20 report with a focus on its 6 goals including building the future of club football and driving growth & development.
- PSV wants to tackle COVID-19 by installing 15 UV-C disinfection lighting of ESSMA Stadium Partner Signify. It disinfects the air, surfaces, and objects, inactivating the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Fans of FC Bayern Munich can join the club’s fantasy football game in partnership with Sorare.