Industry update: read more on stadium development and fan experience initiatives
Read more on fan involvement during the stadium development project of Everton FC as well as fan experience initiatives at Lille OSC and RCD Espanyol in this short stadium industry update by ESSMA.
- Everton FC is involving its fans in the development of their new stadium located in Bramley-Moore Dock. With a survey, fans can offer their opinion regarding the stadium design, transport, capacity and more.
- The English Rugby Union club Leicester Tigers have integrated the SwipeStation app following a successful trial period. With the app, fans can order F&B from their seats and collect it without queuing.
- Swansea City, in partnership with Premier League and Disabled Go, has created a detailed pan-disability accessibility guide for their Liberty Stadium providing disabled fans more information about stadium accessibility prior to the game.
- At Stade Pierre Mauroy, Lille OSC introduced a winter-themed ‘Rooftop by LOSC’ terrace during Lille OSC - Olympique Lyonnais. Before, during halftime and after the game, fans had the chance to listen to music and have a drink while enjoying the stadium view.
- With the Google Street View fans of RCD Espanyol have the opportunity to visit the RCDE Stadium from their home. The service allows them to experience the stadium and its facilities in 360°.