Industry update: redevelopment plans in Naples and Nijmegen
Discover the latest industry update!
- In Belgium two teams, KRC Genk and Lommel SK, are now proud owners of both Covermaster Rain and Frost Covers. Furthermore, the two of them are now also working with the Tarp Mate Air, an inflatable tarp roller to install and remove protective covers in no time.
Operations & Ticketing
- Panasonic becomes the official air quality partner of Inter Milan. The Japanese company will provide Inter Milan with the newest technology to eliminate pollutants in the air and on surfaces. The Italian club will use this at the San Siro and its training centre.
- ESSMA partner Dallmeier, a manufacturer of video security solutions, has made the "Panomera®" multifocal sensor systems available for sites where a good quality internet connection does not exist. With a 4G or 5G router there are no more limits for remote locations.
Development & Construction
- NEC Nijmegen has launched a campaign to buy back Goffertstadion, together with its main sponsor KlokGroep. The goal of the ‘Ons nest’ campaign is the acquisition of the stadium to improve it and to generate more revenue. At the moment, Goffertstadion is owned by the Municipality of Nijmegen.
© NEC Nijmegen
- In the Scottish city of Dundee plans have been revealed to build a new arena with a capacity of 10,000 seats. The Dundee Arena would be flexible to attract a wide variety of performers. It’s designed by Wilson and Gunn Architects.
- Stadio Diego Armando Maradona of SSC Napoli is in need of urgent refurbishments. The iconic venue, located at the foot of Mount Vesuvius, has undergone some renovations during the last couple of years. However, the concrete structures and the steel frame should be repaired, as well as the leaking roof.
© Gaetano Capaldo
Discover the full articles here: