Industry update: Stadium projects, Metaverse and Offside technology
Discover the latest industry updates here!
- Valencia CF has revealed the project of the new stadium. The stadium will be a benchmark in sustainability thanks to its photovoltaic solar roof, it will have Mediterranean balconies inspired by the current Mestalla and will have a capacity of 70,000 spectators.
- Stade Rennais F.C. will bring together its professional group, amateur section, Academy (school and boarding school) and administrative headquarters on the unique site of La Piverdière.
©Stade Rennais F.C.
- FC Porto enters the Metaverse to deepen the connection with the club.
Safety & Security
- ESSMA partner Dallmeier will sponsor the Lega Pro football association in the 2022/2023 season. This will ensure that a total of 60 clubs in Serie C will benefit from easier access to the leading video security equipment for stadiums.
- The semi-automated offside technology is a support tool for the video match officials and the on-field officials to help them make faster, more accurate and more reproducible offside decisions. The technology will be used at the FIFA World Cup 2022.