Interprefy joins ESSMA as new Corporate Partner
Interprefy in action during the ESSMA Summit
Hungarian participants had the chance to test the translation services of Interprefy during the ESSMA Summit.
“With the Interprefy platform, ESSMA Members will be able to increase their flexibility by providing remote simultaneous interpreting services at their venues.”
Johann Brégand, Sales Manager at Interprefy
Supporting World Cup venues to simplify their logistics
World Cup venues including 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup Brazil, 2019 FIFA Women World Cup France, etc. have benefited from the services of Interprefy with an easy-to-use and flexible system of live interpretation during press conferences.
From a technical perspective, only one laptop was needed on-site to provide an unlimited number and type of languages for each press conference. Players, staff members, journalists have enjoyed the live interpretation directly from smartphones. No needs to setup interpreters’ booths or rent - expensive - receivers onsite.
Principal advantages of the interpreting technology
- More space for participants
- Unlimited number and type of languages
- Less transport, less CO2 emission
- 10 min setup
- More flexibility – short term notices
- Less budget vs traditional solutions
- Remote participation possible (journalists, audience,..)
- Audio and video recordings in every language were available in a short notice for every participant
- Permanent Remote Technical support