Join ESSMA at the World Stadium Congress 2018 at Amsterdam ArenA
The World Stadium Congress will find its new home at the Amsterdam ArenA from 7-9 May 2018, once again gathering the leaders in sport infrastructure, tournament delivery and recreational facilities from across the globe to debate the future of stadium and arena design and development.
ESSMA is proud to be participating as a Supporting Partner, with experts from UEFA, Amsterdam ArenA International, Minnesota Vikings Football, Singapore Sports Hub, AFL Architects, Fenwick Iribarren Architects, MEIS Architects, Herzog & de Meuron, BAM International, HOK and Arup attending too.
Some of the key highlights include:
- FIRST LOOK AT THE NEW CHELSEA FC STADIUM worth £1billion
- AMSTERDAM ARENA STRATEGY TOUR including a first look of the East Side expansion featuring a distinctive new façade
- SAFETY AND SECURITY WORKSHOP to help you uncover the best strategies to ensure safety and security of stadia globally
- LIVE! WSC DRAFT 2018! Four innovators pitch their stadium technology or idea in front of experts
- WSC GALA DINNER & AWARDS to recognise outstanding contributions in stadia design and development
To celebrate the World Stadium Congress and ESSMA partnership, we are offering 5 complimentary passes to ESSMA members. Contact the organisers at email@example.com / +971 4 364 2975 to stand a chance to win.
For more information, visit the event website or contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org / +971 4 364 2975.