The nominees for the ESSMA Stadium Industry Awards: cast your vote now!
ESSMA launches the Stadium Industry Awards: These prestigious awards are designed to celebrate and honour the best initiatives in the stadium industry across various categories. Over the past weekend, members could submit their case. An overview of the projects can be found below. Cast your vote now for your favourite project per category. The winners will be announced at our ESSMA Summit 2024during an award ceremony at the Johan Cruijff ArenA in Amsterdam.
Nominees in the Sustainability category
- Waste collection project “At work for a better world” - Liverpool FC, England
- Microplastic reduction – VfL Wolfsburg, Germany
- Integration of CSR initiatives in club licensing – LFP, France
- ESG: inclusive MD Experience – FC Porto, Portugal
- ECO Benfica Circular Economy: used cooking oil – SL Benfica, Portugal
- Net Positive 2030 – Johan Cruijff ArenA, Netherlands
Nominees in the Safety & Security category
- Safety initiative for group of functional diversity – Real Betis, Spain
- Improving safety facilities and spectator security after promotion 2nd league – Racing Club de Ferrol, Spain
- Biometric access solution – KAA Gent, Belgium
Nominees in the Stadium Development, construction & Renovation category
- Renovation project stade de la Meinau - Racing club de Strasbourg, France
- Event dock and floodlight construction - Friends Arena, Sweden
- Implementation of connectivity network - Manchester United, England
Important: only ESSMA members can vote. A maximum of 1 vote per category is possible per person and per e-mail address. If your e-mail address is not in the ESSMA system, your vote will be invalid. Are you an ESSMA member but not sure if you are in the system? Then send your name, organisation/club, position and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you.