Stadium Industry Update: new stadium developments, partnerships and NFT's
Check out the latest Stadium Indsutry Updates here!
- FC Barcelona launch their first NFT that relives the moment of Johan Cruyff's legendary goal from 1973. The NFT will be auctioned at Sotheby's New York.
© FC Barcelona
- Crystal Palace F.C. is pushing ahead with the plan to redevelop Selhurst Park, the academy and training ground for the first team.
©Crystal Palace FC
- On the advice of the stadium's construction engineer, the structure of the north stand will be reinforced as a precautionary measure, so that the structure of the standing grandstand is adequate in all situations.
Operations & Ticketing
- With Civitas, Atletico Madrid has a new name partner for the next 10 seasons.
Sustainability & Smart
- Villena CF takes over the old seats of Villareal CF. These will be recycled by Daplast and will be placed in the new grandstand.
- SIS Pitches is the first and only sports surface company to achieve B-corp accreditation! In addition, they have also committed that by 2026 all their pitches, all over the world, will be built in a CO2 neutral way.
- The grounds team of Puskás Akadémia FC will use the LED440 from next season onwards to enable high quality grass growth even during the extremely hot summers.