Stadium Industry Update: UK hospitality news, Stadium Devevelopment in Italy and Germany,...
What happened in the stadium industry last week? Find out here!
- Manchester City are seriously considering the extension and redevelopment of their stadium's North Stand. After winning six Premier League titles since the relocation to Etihad stadium, it comes as no surpise that the, formally known, Family Stand willl be renovated in the same way as the South Stand.
©️ Manchester City
- ESSMA partner Populous has recently renovated the home changing room at ESTAC Troyes. You can admire the result here: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6960622180829175809/
- AC Monza, football club of Italian fomer prime minsiter Silvio Berlusconi, will make its debut in the Serie A this season. The U-Power Stadium will open its east side stand for the first time in over 20 years. The stadium will be Serie A ready with an increase in capacity from 10.000 seats to 16.000 seats.
- The Committee for Planning, Building and the Environment of the City of Freising approved the zoning plan for Germany's first climate-neutral concert hall in Munich. MUCcc Arena will be designed by ESSMA partner Populous
Fan experience and hospitality
- Sodexo Live! becomes appointed as venue partner for the new Fulham Pier development by FFC. Fulham Pier aspires to become one of the leading leisure destinations in London. The project will include a market, restaurants, event and meeting spaces, a spa, boutique hotel and much more... The 11-year contract includes retail, hospitality, non-event day sales and even commercial support during the redevelopment of Craven Cottage.
- To support the work of Alzheimer’s Society, Machester City is set to launch stadium tours tailor made for supporters that suffer from dementia.
- Everton announces ‘ALL’, a formula that unites the bars, restaurants and experiences that will be available in the new Everton Stadium on Bramley-Moore Dock. The new concept will provide the possiblity to create a personalised matchay with a focus on people and connection.
Discover the full articles here